<span class="highlight">stone</span> <span class="highlight">guard</span> for window of GQ

Submitted: Thursday, May 24, 2007 at 23:32
ThreadID: 45862 Views:2071 Replies:3 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
evening all ......i did ask this once before but with moving cant find were i had the details ....so im looking for either the old style fold down or fixed stone guards for the front window....i know i may have to get one purpose built but anyone know where i could go to get this done ???????also wanting to get bash plate made up for under body ....bull bar down under radiator and sump style ....more to stop pocks and debris from bouncing up from vehicles as im now down sth ..someone local if possible....
Cheers Bundy
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Doug T (W.A) - Friday, May 25, 2007 at 00:15

Friday, May 25, 2007 at 00:15
Don't travel so close if at the rear, stay out of the stone zone, and dodge the big ones from Jolley's and Shaws ,
gift by Daughter

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 242208

Reply By: Robin hood - Friday, May 25, 2007 at 07:53

Friday, May 25, 2007 at 07:53
I would try TL Engneering in Bayswater Bundy for stone guards, may have them off the shelf? As for the bash plate, not sure they may do it too? as they do alot of minesite set ups.

Regards
Jason
AnswerID: 242215

Reply By: Kev M (NSW) - Friday, May 25, 2007 at 08:36

Friday, May 25, 2007 at 08:36
Bundy,

Try this place for the stone guard

www.hyway.com.au/index.html

Cheers Kev
Russell Coight:
He was presented with a difficult decision: push on into the stretching deserts, or return home to his wife.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 242230

Sponsored Links